The title of this article is borrowed from a piece published by recruitment consultants La Fosse Associates earlier in the year. As its content consisted of me being interviewed by their Senior Managing Consultant, Liam Grier, I trust that I won’t get accused of plagiarism. Liam and I have known each other for years and so I was happy to work with him on this interview.
I am not going to rehash the piece here, instead please read the full article on La Fosse’s site. But the 5 questions I highlight are as follows:
- Why does my organisation need to embark on a Data Transformation – what will it achieve for us?
- What will be different for us / our customers / our business partners?
- Do I have the expertise and experience on hand to scope a Data Transformation and then deliver it?
- How long will a Data Transformation take and how much will it cost?
- Is there an end state to our Data Transformation, or do we need a culture of continuous data improvement?
As well as the CEO, I think that the above list merits consideration by any senior person looking to make a difference in the data arena.