A nice touch – pointed out by @CurtMonash (who seems to be cropping up on my blog quite a bit at the moment):
- Results 1 – 10 of about 63,300,000 for peter thomas. (2.00 shakes of a lamb’s tail)
- Results 1 – 10 of about 63,300,000 for peter thomas. (0.10 microfortnights)
- Results 1 – 10 of about 63,300,000 for peter thomas. (1.21 gigawatts)
and so on…
Try it yourself here .
Though I suspect you have only a few hours left.
Also worth checking out:
- The burgeoning NoData movement, led by revolutionary in chief @merv.
- The cutting-edge concept of Subterranean Computing, championed by @ocdqblog – so much more substantive than The Cloud.
|Tweet this article on twitter.com|
|Bookmark this article with:|
|| del.icio.us||| digg||| Stumble|